Musiganza is an Music School for both, the young and old to develop their talents in Singing, Guitar, and Keyboard. Started in June 2016 this Music School has always believed that Music can Inspire, Motivate, Push-Limits & Express Emotions more than just Entertainment to people. This Music School focuses on an individual’s unique style and talent.
Musiganza is the brainchild of Amit Jain. A graduate of Christ University and then an MBA from ICFAI, Amit worked in a metal trading business. He wasn't just good but very good as he flourished in his role at the company. But deep inside he knew that his heart will always belong to Music and no matter where the tune is he will follow. The quote “Identification of your passion is when not a single day passes by not thinking about it and making it your profession” made him take the leap that very few have the courage to take. He took his love for music from just a hobby to his core center of what he wants his identity to be based. That was the very moment he left everything and when the actual Musical Journey began.
Amit has had extensive music training from some of the pioneers in the Indian Music field. He was introduced to Hindustani music by Late Pandit R.V. Sheshadri Gavai and trained under Ustad Fiyaz Khan for 8 years. Under Mrs Lillian her gained substantial skill into the world of Western Music. He also completed a Voice Gym Program from the reputed Shankar Mahadevan Academy.
Musiganza has believed in 3 unique qualities of music
- Power to Heal - Music always has brought joy into peoples' lives. Music has the ability to do as such much. It can leave you feeling fulfilled, dismal, energized or even pumped up. It makes us feel feelings like joy, fervor, satisfaction, and so on.
- Strength to Motivate - One of music’s energizing effects comes from its ability to engage and physically excite. That's why music is used even by top athletes to train as it sets their mind perfectly to the task in hand. Next time you are faced with a situation that is too big to clear, think of a song to give your brain and body the perfect lift. Music can improve the Physical, Auditory, Emotional, Intellectual, and Spiritual Wellness of everyone.
- The will to Inspire - Music can affect the mind, inclination, agony and personal satisfaction also. Psychologists have proven the positive effects of music that can help battle severe depression. Maestros such Bach and Mozart have been found to benefit IQ through their musical genius.
So if you grew up singing the tunes of Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Janis Joplin or even something more closer to home as Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi, and Lata Mangeshkar, this Music School can put you on the path to carving out your own future through music.
This music school offers Vocal Training sessions by a profoundly prepared and experienced ear, joined with an energy for making singing fun and simple to manage music enthusiasts of any age and capacities. Also, Musiganza offers keyboard and guitar lessons for all ages.
Musiganza has constantly strived to push the boundaries of what music can do. Our stand outs are that we have been the Pioneers to introduce
- Scientific way to make a Brand Music
- Music sessions in Hospitals & Corporates
- Music Sessions to help Student study better and efficiently.
- Voice Improvement Program (VIP Singers)
To sum it up in this Music School WE CREATE A PLATFORM TO PERFORM & PERFORM TO INSPIRE
Musiganza Latest News and Events